Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Designers Choice Challenge

I love it when Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions allows the Designers to issue a challenge.  This week it is my turn and I  a challenge to the Designers to make a Baby card.  The card can be for a baby or for someone having a baby.  Here is my card.
First, I love this little train image called Toy Train and the sentiment is called Welcome Little One.  The sentiment is a part of the Quartet Complements series.  This fabulous series has some of the best sentiments for all occasions.  They are also great for putting on the inside of your cards.

This is the list of Rock Star Designers who had made cards to inspire you.  We would love for you to join in the challenge - invite a friend or stamping buddy to join you.  Just make a card for or about a baby and link it on Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built.  She will have a random drawing for a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Thanks for looking at my card and leaving a comment.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.
  1. Geri
  2. Karen
  3. Cheri
  4. Joy
  5. Brenda
  6. Joyce
  7. Deonna
  8. Melissa
Thanks for looking at my card and leaving a comment.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin