Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sketch Day - for Repeat Impressions

Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions likes to ask us "What would you do if I gave your this sketch?" and I love that question!  It gives me so much freedom to use whatever Repeat Impressions stamps I'm wanting to try out! Love it!!  So here is today's sketch

Vacationing in Maine means ice cream every day to me!  So my mind was tuned into Wendy's Summer Series of ice cream stamps.  So here is my card

I also used the HAPPY SUMMER sentiment from this series.  How about playing along with us in this sketch challenge?  Wendy will draw a random name and that winner will win a nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  Just make your card with the sketch and link it on her blog, The House That Stamps Built.

Here is the list of Rock Star Designers who have made projects to inspire you.

  1. Geri
  2. Karen
  3. Cheri
  4. Joy
  5. Brenda
  6. Joyce
  7. Deonna
  8. Melissa
Thanks for looking at my card, have a HAPPY stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin