Good Morning! Joy here today posting for Classy Cards 'n Such. Beverly, owner of Classy Cards 'n Such gave us an opportunity with this challenge to make a Happy Birthday card.
1. Cut a mat in aqua paper using Matting Basics A by Spellbinders.
2. Cut the next size mat from white card stock using the Matting Basics A by Spellbinders.
3. Cut a circle using the negative part of the circle as a mask place this mask on top of the white card stock.
4. Place Garden Flora Stencil on top of the mask and sponge 3 different colors of Tim Holtz Distress Inks with a Tim Holtz Mini Blending Tool.
5. Remove the stencil and mask and you will have the circle of Garden Flora.
6. Cut the Happy Birthday sentiment using the Happy Birthday Extravaganza sentiment by Memory box and cut loose the Happy and place on top of a small strip from Vintage Bliss paper by Simple Stories.
7. Stamp just the Birthday from the Happy Birthday sentiment from Just Rite Spring Words below the strip, adding 3 small brads.
8. Layer on top of a card blank.
It's a great feeling knowing I can add this to my card supply and pull it out just when I need it.
Thanks for looking at my card, have a HAPPY stamping day.