Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Thinking of You

Good morning, Joy here today.  This is a card that I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such to meet this week's challenge.
The paper is from a 6.5 x 6.5 pad from KaiserCraft called Storyteller.  The tiny red print is from KaiserCraft's 6.5 x 6.5 pad called Key to My Heart.  The little birds are from a fabulous stamp set from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle called Bird Song and the sentiment is from JustRite's Hugs & Kisses.  I used Blueprints 4 to cut the red card stock base and Blueprints 13 for the circle, tag and star.  It was easy to do a little fussy cutting around the birds and tucked them in the cut out circle.

I challenged my sister to join me in this week to make a card and post it on the Classy Card 'n Such blog.  Why don't you join us and perhaps ask a friend to do the same?  Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin