Friday, January 9, 2015

You Make Me Smile

Hi Joy here today with a FUN, FUN card made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  Can I say fun again?  Here it is:
I embossed a piece of kraft card stock with an Anna Griffin Embossing Folder called Smitten because of all the fun images on it. (roses, hearts, stars, swirls and flourishes).  It's a fun folder to use for any occasion.  I then used several different colors of Tim Holtz Distress Ink stains to "splat" on a piece of cream colored card stock.  I just put the paper on my craft sheet and splatted away!  It was so much fun! To give them a little sparkle I added a little perfect pearls with a small brush.  Next I took a sentiment from Impression Obsession's Anytime Sentiments and stamped in the lower right corner.  I added a few tiny dots with some  Viva Decor Pearl Pens.  Lastly I rounded the corners with my Envelope Punch Board, since it stays out on my desk and is easier than digging for a corner rounder.  The sentiment panel was popped up using some of the large Joy Foam Pads.

Thanks for looking at my card - hope you give it a try - it's fun!  Have a Happy stamping day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin