Saturday, January 31, 2015

You're So Sweet

Hi, Joy today showing you a card I made for the new challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such.  Our challenge was to use something new and add some bling or glitter - that's an easy one for me.  I like to add bling and glitter to EVERYTHING!

For my new, it was Our Daily Bread's Pennant Swag 2 stamp set.    I glittered the edges of a rectangle and a small strip of some Graphic 45's By the Sea with Sparkle & Sprinkle's Crystal Ice.  Using the Blueprints 13 die,  I cut a card base from some blue paper from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea  and stamped the pennant swag and sentiment from Hugs & Kisses by JustRite, then  added the little heart stamp from Hugs & Kisses.  Lastly I added 3 Silver Rhinestones by Want to Scrap.  These are on sale at an incredible price - check them out at the Classy Cards 'n Such on line store.

We such would enjoy seeing what you create.  Be sure to join in the fun at Classy Cards 'n Such.  Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a HAPPY stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin