Friday, June 19, 2015

He Cares for You

Good morning friends, Joy here for Classy Cards 'n Such.  I wanted to make a flat card that would could easily be mailed to a friend in Hong Kong and not get messed up in the mail.  This is what I made.
First step was to emboss a white piece of cardstock with Anna Griffin's Crowned Medallion Embossing Folder.  Then the sentiment by JustRite from Cast All Your Cares, and  the flowers from Black-Eyed Susan also by JustRite was stamped on white cardstock.  I felt it needed something else so I stamped the butterfly - which was just the right size from Majestic Monarchs by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  The flowers and butterfly were colored with copics and I mounted the layers with Large Joy Foam Pads.  

I think this will go thru the mail without any problems since there are no bows, button or brads.  Thanks for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin