Saturday, June 27, 2015

The Master Calls

Hello friends, Joy, here today showing you a butterfly card I made with supplies from Classy Cards 'n Such.  

The embossing on the white card stock is from an Anna Griffin Embossing Folder called Juliet Damask.  The Anna Griffin folders emboss so well, I was amazing at the depth of embossing achieved from any of the folders.  I colored some plain white card stock with a Tim Holtz Mini Ink Blending Tool, overlapping each color.  Then I used a die cut called Blissful Butterfly Border, cutting one from black cardstock and one from the cardstock I colored.  I used the black for the outline, fitting in the colored butterflies.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy's Majestic Monarchs.

Thank you for looking at my card.  Have a happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin