Saturday, June 13, 2015

Silver Thanks

Hello friends, Joy here today showing you a card I made with supplies found at the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.  I get to observe teachers in classroom situations and I like sending thank you notes for sharing their classroom with me.  This will go into my stash for them.

This started with the Texture Tessatina stencil and shaded it with a Mini Ink Blending Tool and a few bright colors of ink. It was sprayed with a light misting of Tattered Angles Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist.  This gave a list dusting of glimmer.  Then I used Sparkle 'n Sprinkles Silver Detail Embossing Powder on some vellum.  The lighting may make the photo look gold, but it's silver.  The sentiment is from a set called You Are Beautiful from Impression Obsession.  I added a few little sequin type detailing and it was finished - quick and easy.

Thanks for looking at my card - have a happy stamping day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin