Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Anything Goes this Week!

Hey - Stamping Friends - today at Repeat Impressions Wendy has let us go wild with this challenge - ANYTHING GOES!  Show us what you have been working on!  

Here is what I did.

I worked on learning how to do pop and twist cards.  I made this for my sister because they are in the process of selling their home and hitting the road to travel in a Fifth wheel.  Life is going to get interesting for them.   I used the stamps FifthWheel with pickup, East Africa Map ( I don't think you can tell it's Africa because of the way the die cut was placed), and the sentiments Travel Memories and Travel Light 

You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! That is one awesome card! Love all the fun details you included in your "pop and twist" -- super cool!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your pop and twist card with the travel trailer. I really need to put this on my order list as we have a camper that we pull with out truck. Would make a great card for hubby.

Donna said...

Wow Joy, amazing job on this fold, I have never seen this fold before and all your elements go beautifully on it! They should treasure this card!

Cheri said...

What a creative, amazing card this is, Joy! I love that RV stamp in the corner.

Heather said...

This is so fabulous!! Such a fun surprise when you open up the card! Love how you paired this fifth wheel image with the map images; great combo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin