Monday, January 28, 2019

Pick of the Week

Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is allowing me to pick a few stamps that I enjoy working with.  I challenged myself to make a card with no images, just making a sentiment the focal point of the card.  In order to really highlight the sentiment, I used some of Wendy's frames - love, love, love these frames.  Here is what I did.

I am just crazy about the Just Hand over the stamps sentiment.  There is a huge category of stamping verses and sayings - check out Stamping Verses and Stampers Christmas Carols - really cute and some really funny!  The frame for this one is called Billboard Border.

This one uses the large thanks from the set of unmounted stamps called Thanks... and the frame is from the Oval and Circle frame set.

The last card uses the sentiment called Thinking of you and sending.  I used one of the smaller ovals in the Oval and Circle frame set.

Thanks for looking at my cards.  Check out the new Oval Frame Set and Rectangle Frame Set  Wendy has created and get inspired!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin