Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Inspiration from Repeat Impressions

Good Morning, Friends!  Today at Repeat Impressions there is an Inspiration Challenge - remember you can do a card, scrapbook page or a 3D project - let us see what you can do.  Here is the Inspiration photo Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has for us.
and here is my card
I just love the sweet image called Moon Angel and the sentiment called I thank my lucky stars.

If you are stuck at home because of the snow or cold rainy weather, why not join in on this challenge?
This would be a good week to join us in this challenge.  You could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the sparkly gold on your pretty card!

Donna said...

Darling card Joy, this is a great combination of images for your design!

Laurie Unger said...

What a sweet card, Joy. Love all the gold bling on it.

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty and I love this stamp - perfect for this challenge.Great job on the inspiration.

Heather said...

Beautiful! Love the sparkle and shine! I think that star stamp got quite a workout this challenge. :)

Cheri said...

I love this little stamp, Joy, and I nearly used it myself. I'm glad I didn't, as my card wouldn't have been nearly as adorable as yours is. I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin