Monday, April 20, 2020

Repeat Impression Pick of the Week


Good Morning Friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions is allowing me to pick a few stamps to show you.

I made these cards to pair with Starbucks Gift Cards to give to a few caregivers that have taken care of my daughter while she has been sick.

I used the images from the Pairings Series called Thanks a latte, Coffee BeanThanks for bean a friend and the Bottoms Up sentiment from the Bottoms Up Series.

The small ones measure approx. 4x4 and the larger ones measure 5x3.5.  I stamped the coffee cup images and fussy cut.  Some of the coffee cups were popped up with foam dots.







Thanks for looking at my cards and I'm hoping you will go on over to Repeat Impressions and take a look at these stamps.  There are a lot of stamps on sale right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin