Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Time for Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Good Morning.  Tic Tac Toe Challenges are always fun because you can pick and choose what you want to do.  I'm looking forward to seeing what our friends do with the Repeat Impressions Challenge.

Here is the grid Wendy has prepared for us.

and here is my card

This is the sweetest bunny image - I just adore it.  It's is called Clover Bunny and I used the sentiment called Hurry, hurry

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card, great design and coloring. Like that gold bow.

Glittered Paws said...

I love this bunny too - never thought to put a get well sentiment with it but it works perfect. Great job on the TTT challenge this week.

Patti J said...

Joy, this is gorgeous! I totally love what you did with the sentiment! SO pretty!!! Great card - as always, you rocked the challenge!

Laurie Unger said...

That sentiment is new to me - never seen it before, and it's a good one. Totally cute card.

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! Love your papers (I have that same paper pack) and that fabulous sentiment panel! And this is also my favorite bunny; so cute!

Esther Asbury said...

I love that sweet little bunny too, and you've showcased him so beautifully! Great combo of designer paper, and I love that gold bow!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin