Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Something's Wet Challenge

Good Morning Friends!  Today Heather, one of the Repeat Impression's Rock Stars has challenged us to make a project that uses something "wet".  That could be a technique, a medium, an image or anything that could be considered "wet".

Here is my project
I used one of my favorite stamps called Humpback Whale and the sentiment called "In all things...".  I used alcohol inks on Yupo paper and stamped the whale and cut him out.  The sentiment was stamped on vellum and heat embossed.

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

7 comments:

Donna said...

What a fabulous card Joy and your background is stunning!

Donna said...

What a fabulous card Joy and your background is fabulous!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the awesome background you created for your whale!!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful background on this, Joy!

Glittered Paws said...

What a great image for the wet challenge, I see images that I keep adding to my "want" list. Love your alcohol ink background on the yupo paper. Great job on this challenge.

Patti J said...

Wow! Joy, you always use stamps that I never think of! This is beautiful - I feel like I'm right there, floating in the scene! Great job on this challenge.

Heather said...

What a fabulous card!! I LOVE that background!!! And it works perfectly with this whale image!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin