Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Anything Goes at Repeat Impressions

Good Morning Friends!  Today Wendy's challenge is "Anything Goes"!  I love this challenge - I usually have a card up my sleeve to show you.😆 Here is my card
I'm getting ahead start on my Easter cards.  I want to make sure my grandkids get one in the mail.  Here I've kept it pretty simple by heat embossing in white on a tag.  The sentiment is Easter Blessings

Since this is Anything Goes - show us what you are working on - page layout, card or 3-D project.  Inspire us with what you do!

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the pretty blues you used on your beautiful Easter card! Your grandkids will be blessed!

Glittered Paws said...

What a beautiful Easter card - and love the tag punch/die you used. Great Anything Goes creation.

Donna said...

What a beautiful card for one of your grand-kids Joy! Like all the layers and the tag with the ribbon! Take care.

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Joy. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

So pretty!! Love the beautiful tag you used; it's so elegant!

Carol L said...

I thought at first this was a framed project to hang on the wall! It's so pretty with the different designer papers and beautiful stems of green and all tied up with a sweet little blue bow too! NJ!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin