Monday, March 2, 2020

Pick of the Week

Good Morning Stamping Friends!  Today it is my turn to show off one of my favorite stamps from Repeat Impressions.  This was easy because a few weeks ago I made one card with this stamp and then kinda went crazy with ideas.  Here are the stamps I wanted to show off

Palm Frond Large
Palm Frond Small

the sentiments I used were

Rejoice
Master Builder
It's your birthday


 This one I used multiple colors of ink, added a few dots between the fronds and some sequins.  The sentiment was white heat embossed on black cardstock.



This one I used 2 colors of green ink, added some dots to fill in white spaces and then heat embossed in black the word.  By the way, I love the font for Rejoice!  I made this to put in my Easter stash.


This one, I white heat embossed the fonds and then used my brushes to make the background colors.  This sentiment was black heat embossed.

I hope you take a look at these - there are so many other techniques you could try with this stamp.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin