Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Esther's Choice at Repeat Impressions

It's Esther's turn at Repeat Impressions to challenge us and her challenge is called "It's Raining Cats and Dogs".  So any card, 3d project or layout that has dogs or cats or rain will meet the challenge.  Here is mine

I chose using a raining theme.  This cute bear couple reminds me of my sister and her husband.  This will go to them as an anniversary card.


Image is called Rainy Day Friends and the sentiment is No matter what....  

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute anniversary card - I am sure it will be appreciated. I don't have these bears but I have seen them used quite a bit and thinking I might have to add them to my collection. Great job on the challenge.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Joy, I love the way you interpreted this week's theme with those adorable little bears and their umbrella! Love that brightly colored rainbow, and the sweet sentiment too!

Donna said...

What a fabulous rainy day scene Joy! Those die cuts really compliment the darling bears and like the sentiment!

Heather said...

This is so sweet!! And what a fabulous rainbow!

Laurie Unger said...

What a sweet take on this month's DCC. Love it!

Patti J said...

Joy, this is delightful! What a fun, cheerful greeting! Great take on the challenge!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your teddy bears holding the umbrella and the rainbow - great job on this March challenge.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin