Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Good Morning Friends!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has a Tic Tac Toe Challenge for us.  Here is her grid

And here is my card.

This was a fun, fun card!  I used Our perfect companions....  and Dog Print.  The little red heart is from Tumbling Hearts....  (I cut one of the little hearts away).

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

What a sweet card, Joy! I love that you used the single heart....pure genius! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

This is sooooo sweet!! I love the gingham ribbon and your paw prints down the side.

Glittered Paws said...

Love this card - red/white/black - goes so well together. I have always loved gingham ribbon - but just haven't used it lately. Gret job on this TTT.

Donna said...

This is adorable, like the hearts by your paws and the ribbon is a perfect touch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin