Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Repeat Impressions Tic Tac Toe Challenge

 Good Morning!  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions gave us a Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  Here is the grid she made up for us.



I went with Frame, Fun Fold and Vellum.  I'm not sure the name of the technique, but some call it flat fold or silhouette card.  My favorite paper is vellum so the sentiment was easy for me.  The flat fold was a little "fidley" but I enjoyed it and will do another one soon.

Stamps:

 Come join in this challenge.  Show us what you would do with this grid.  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the sweet little scene you created in your shadow box, Joy! That sentiment is perfect!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - I think I could be sitting in the chair under the tree and reading my latest book. Fun frame and fun fold both are very nice.

Donna said...

This is so stunning, great scene and this fold is fabulous!

Heather said...

Very cool! I've not seen this one before, and the dimension is fabulous!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin