Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Repeat Impressions Challenge - in the Dark

Today, one of Repeat Impressions Rock Star - Donna has issued us a challenge to make a card involving dark - interesting!  I used black card stock with white embossing and colored it with pencils.  I like this technique and you will see it more.  Here is my card

Come join in this challenge.  Show us what you do with dark!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a great idea to emboss in white and color on black cardstock. I've tried kraft, but not sure if I've done black! I might need to try this sometime!

Glittered Paws said...

Nice - I haven't done this is a really long time and forgot how pretty it is.
We had quite a selection of In the Dark ideas this week. Good job on this challenge.

Donna said...

What a beautiful card and great take on "dark" for Shirley's challenge!

Patti J said...

Joy, this is so pretty! I've seen this background stamp used in many ways, but never in the darker color palette - beautifully done, and what a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather said...

So pretty!! I never even thought about this aspect of the "dark" challenge. Love the colored pencils on the black card stock; it looks fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin