Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Sketch Challenge for Repeat Impressions

Good Morning, Stamping Friends!  Summer sure is going by so fast!  I can hardly believe it nearly August and my grandkids are making back to school plans!  Today Wendy gave us a sketch to try for our weekly challenge.  Here is her sketch
and here is my card
Stamps used:
Lightening Bug jar
Just "Bee-cause" sentiment
Small Marquee Frame

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how fun - I love how you added the jar to the middle rectangle! Great take on the sketch this week!

Patti J said...

What a cute card! Loving your paper choices with these teensy little bugs! Great take on the challenge - I love a good sketch!

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome job on this sketch, love the lightening bugs in the jar. Who hasn't as a kid chased lightening bugs. Took me back to my childhood.

Donna said...

This is too cute! Like your color combo and how you used this jar, and one of my favorite sentiments of Wendy's!

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Love all your dotted papers; they are fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin