Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Christmas in July!

Good morning friends!  Today Patti, one of the Rock Star Designers for Repeat Impressions has challenged us to make a Christmas project for Christmas in July.

Yikes - this is a real challenge for me.  I am at my summer house in Maine and I brought every Repeat Impression stamp I have except for my Christmas things!  Oh Yikes!  But never fear - some of Repeat Impression stamps are so versatile and they can be used for many occasions!  So here is what I made.

I used the stamp Rejoice - which is in the Easter section under Seasonal and Holidays and I used traditional red and green paper and a die cut holly.  Bam! - Got my first Christmas card made.

Hey, if I can do it - so can you!

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Well talk about "thinking out of the box". Great job on this Christmas challenge without any Christmas stamps.

Donna said...

Good thing you had this stamp, it came out beautifully, like all the layers and the dry embossing!

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! Awesome job of using your non-holiday stamps to create this beautiful Christmas card! The embossed background is so pretty!

Heather said...

Wow! Beautiful Christmas card for not having your Christmas supplies with you! No, I'm wrong, this is a beautiful Christmas card no matter what! It's just more impressive since you didn't have your Christmas supplies. I love the little die cut vine; so delicate and pretty!

Patti J said...

Joy, this is beautiful! You really pulled this one out, if your Christmas stamps were all elsewhere! Beautifully done!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin