Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Inspiration Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Good morning friends!  Hope everyone is doing well.  Today Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has an Inspiration Challenge for us.  Here is her photo
When I saw this immediately came to mind was a wonderful watermelon image that Wendy created, but then decided to go with the colors and do some watercoloring!  Here is my card
I love the Hummingbird (on a special sale) image and the sentiment called A man travels....(and it is on sale!) is one of my favorites.

Come join in this challenge.   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful hummingbird card, and I LOVE the sentiment! Such a pretty frame around the edges too!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, like your design and the sentiment is great, beautiful coloring too Joy!

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful watercoloring (I just haven't mastered this skill "yet"). The hummingbird is beautiful and I love that you went "out of the box" with this photo challenge.

Laurie Unger said...

This is so pretty! Awesome job!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, Joy, as always!!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Hugs...!

Heather said...

This is so pretty!! Your hummingbird is beautiful and I love the elegant dies you used to frame the image panel!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin