Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Anything Goes - Today - at Repeat Impressions

Helooooo friends!  Hope you are having a great day.  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has challenged us today with an "Anything Goes" project!  Any project - card, layout or  3-D project.

Here is mine
I got adventuresome this week and made a collage/vintage card - This type of card is not my "thing", but I love the looks of the ones I see on Pintrest and tried my hand.  The images I used are:

Small Heart Silhouette
Love Letter
Love Post
Be Strong
and
Genealogy Background Stamp

This is a great opportunity to join in this challenge.  Any project, any stamp - ANYTHING GOES!   Inspire us and maybe meet some new friends!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh love your vintage collage type card - may not be your thing but you surely did a wonderful job. I love the look as well but just never seem to make them look ok. Great Anything Goes.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh Joy --- what a gorgeous card!! I love all the collage elements you included and the color scheme you used! This is beautiful!

Donna said...

How beautiful, like all the layers and elements you combined, How I wish I had a knack for this!

Carol L said...

I like collage cards, but I'm not very creative in making them, so I leave that to those who are able to do it! You did a great job with this one, and I love all the hearts and little envelope, and especially the love post stamp! it turned out to be a wonderful inspirational card even if it isn't your thing!

Heather said...

Oh, this is GORGEOUS!!! You may not think this is your "thing", but one would not know it by looking at this card!! I love the vintage-y feel to it!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Joy! Thanks for sharing!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin