Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Anything Goes at Repeat Impressions

 I just love the Anything Goes Challenges that Wendy lets us do.  Any card, any technique, any project - whatever you are working on!  Can you say - free to do what you want!  Here is a card I made for my daughter's birthday

I made it using a technique called "Reverse Stenciling". It was a totally new technique for me.  I know I'll do it again.

Stamps:

Happy Birthday

Come join in this challenge.  Remember - any project, any technique - whatever you are working on!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a great technique - I'm going to have to go look this one up or - maybe you could do a POTW on how to do this. Great job.

Heather said...

I've not seen this technique before, not even really heard about it, but your card is gorgeous!! I love the colors, with the white highlights; so beautiful!

LINDA said...

Can you share the technique you used to create this lovely card. I have never heard of this Reversed Stenciling.

Thank you,
Coastal Crafting

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! I love that amazing background you created --- such a gorgeous card! I've enjoyed being on the Repeat Impressions team with you -- and I plan to check in from time to time!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin