Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Designers Choice Challenge at Repeat Impressions

Today it is Donna's turn to issue a challenge and she has asked us to use something recycled in a project.

I needed to wrap a gift and decided to use this bag.  The Unmounted Stamps from the Happy Series was a perfect size for my gift bag.  I stamped the flowers from Flower Power Separates called Mum

 Come join in this challenge.  We would love to be inspired by your projects!  You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 
You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

5 comments:

Shirley said...

What a pretty gift bag. Who wouldn’t love to get this? This was a fun challenge.

Donna said...

Great idea Joy, your bag is just gorgeous!

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!!! That is one of my favorite flowers from the Flower Power Separates and I love the bright, bold colors you used. Your decorations make this bag, and the gift inside, a bit more special!

Patti J said...

Perfect idea! This was a fun challenge! You are a genius, my friend! Great bag!

Patti J said...

Oops! I had your post and Donna’s post both open in my browser, and I think I commented on your bag thinking it was her bag....sigh. My brain is tired! Great bag, dear friend! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin