Monday, September 14, 2020

Pick of the Week at Repeat Impressions

 Today I get the opportunity to show off a few Repeat Impressions stamps.  I'm taking this opportunity to focus on sentiments.  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions Stamps has created a series of sentiment stamps called Quartet Compliments.  This is a series of wonderful sentiments from Happy Birthday to Thinking of you - and for this post I'm focusing on 4 of them (and they are all on sale!)

Here are the cards.


This one uses the sentiments  You brighten my day and Welcome Little One


This uses Thinking of You and Happy Birthday

Because I was able to focus on the sentiment these cards went together very quickly.  These were put together in about 10 minutes - great to add to my card stash.

Take a look at the Quartet Compliments Series - I know you will love the different scripts and the variety of versatile sentiments.

Thanks for looking at my cards.  My hope is that you will enjoy focusing on Repeat Impressions sentiments as much as I did this week. 


1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

You did a great job on this weeks POTW, especially love the baby one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin