Tuesday, October 20, 2009

CANCER AWARENESS



I made a 10 of these to pass out where my mom took her chemotherapy. She had a wonderful doctor/staff who took very good care of her.  I know those who are still taking chemotherapy need our prayers.   Here are the details of the cards:


Cardstock:   Gina K Designs, pure luxury white (so very smooth) and chocolate kiss
dp:                Bo Bunny and Melissa Frances
Stamps:        Melanie Muenchinger's Hip to be Square and Inspiration Mosaic (sentiment)
Rupa Shevde's Easter Blessings - the ribbon is the fish Christian Symbol (I think)  I turned it side ways.

These were to meet a challenge at Stamp TV for a card with just words as the focus. I made 10 of these really quick. They measure 4 x 4.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin