Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Card Challenges

The first card I made for Split Coast Stampers Challenge for a no layer card. After I made it --- I realized this is a layer! So back to the drawing board, but wanted to post it. I used Melanie Muenchinger's Inspirational Mosiac. She has the BEST tutorial on how to use this. Go check it out here.

This 2 part tutorial will make using this Mosiac stamp easy and there is lots of inspiration on her blog


This next card did meet the challenge issued by Giovana called Gold, Gold, Gold. This one was fun. I used Gina K Design's Rocket Red cardstock. I've looked and looked and have NEVER found such a true clear red. You will love it. I'm beginning to do a few Valentine cards and this is working so beautifully! Believe me, you will like it. I used one of my favorite stamp sets by Rupa Shevde called The Magic of Christmas with gold embossing, ribbon is from a Stamp TV Kit called Christmas Cheer. I saw a card that used a little scooter loaded with packages and was inspired to load up this sleigh. Check out the scooter card here, made by scootin granny

1 comment:

Payne Holler Cards said...

these are just lovely!!!! always a fan of the inspiration mosaic TFS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin