Friday, October 2, 2009

Gold and Red Quick card and a project to EAT!!

Here is a very quick card. I used Gina K Designs Rocket red cardstock which has a delicate texture -- goes so well with many patterns or by itself. The dp is a scrap of Martha Stewart from last year. The little ornament is a spellbinders die. I stamped the sentiment in red -- it shows up great on the Gina K Designs gold, but doesn't show up in my pictures, tied a ribbon and it's ready to mail! The ribbon is from Gina K Designs -- and ties like a dream!! I fight with ribbon like crazy and for some reason this ribbon stays in place, the knots look good and the loops stay looped!


Here is another project - My grandkids loved this project because they could EAT it!!
I used some of the Gina K digital papers called Deck the Halls - such vibrant colors. The little toppers are from the new Holiday Cheer Stamp TV kit. Below the picture is what happened to the cupcakes!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin