Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Tradition


Our church has a Christmas eve tradtion of handing out cookies to people who are having to work on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve.  Ladies of the church bake the cookies, package them ready for our Christmas Eve Service.  After the service each family gets a bag of cookies to hand out to someone on their way home -- we stop by Fire Departments, Nursing Homes (for the nurses/aides), gas stations, etc. I found these cookies at Crate and Barrel and knew I just had to make a few toppers to go with the cookies.  It went along with a challenge from Stamp TV -- take the time to play along -- you could win a fabulous stamp set of your choice.



Here is a card I made for my sister Debbie.  Recently we had a scrapping weekend and we used glitter.  We had glitter EVERYWHERE.  The image came from a sweet lady, Karen Knegten who mailed it to me and then I colored it with copic markers.  Check out Karen's page -- she has some wonderful cards!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin