Friday, December 18, 2009

I AM NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER!!

Well, Time for Christmas plays.  Thursday morning I woke up EARLY to drive 2 1/2 hours to see grandson #2 (4 years old) in his Christmas play.  Several days before I asked H. what part he was going to play.  He said "Mary and Joseph".  I said "Both Mary & Joseph?!"  He said "yes".  Well we talked for a while and he said he wasn't Mary or Joseph.  So I asked if he was going to be the Inn Keeper.  He said "Yes". So in a few minutes he said, his friend was going to be the Inn Keeper.  Acutally he was going to wear a crown -- he wasn't a king, but like a king.  So I asked if he was going to be a Wise Man.  He said "No".  Then after further questioning, we concluded he was going to be a shepherd.  For a little while we thought this Christmas Play was going to be a ONE Man Play!!  We were so amused!!  So here is what we saw at the play.  He was a Wise Man!



I had lunch with grandson #3 (18 months) and then rushed back home (2 1/2 hr drive) to see grandson #1 (8 years old) in his Christmas Play.  He was one of the singers.  My daughter got there 30 minutes before the play began to save seast and it was so crowded, we ended up in the 2nd row from the back.  My photography is TERRIBLE, but here he is.


What fun to see Christmas from a grandparents perspective.

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is just a precious story Joy and one that I'm sure warmed your heart. How wonderful that you are close enough to drive to see them perform. It sounds like everyone did an outstanding job.

Happy Holidays!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin