Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

My wish for you and your family:  that you would know the reality of His name: Wonderful Counselor, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace.  Isa. 9:6

 Last minute visiting and wrapping I'm sure is only everyone's list.  Here are two ideas.
DH wanted to visit 2 friends for just a minute the other night and I had not baked anything for them.  I ran to my stamp area and came up with these two tags. I did them in about 3 minutes!


Stamps: Nina Brackett's Vintage Christmas and Stamp TV Kit Holiday Cheer, the "TO: FROM:" is from Asela Hopkins' First Christmas
Paper:  Gina K Designs Rocket Red
Other:  Gold Embossing powder, cuttlebug to cut ovals

Here is another one - I did not want to buy a whole roll of paper today to wrap one little gift! (I'll wait for the sales on Saturday) Gina K challenged us to design some wrapping paper - play along here and you might win one of Gina K Designs stamp sets!

Stamp:  Nina Brackett's Vintage Borders and "TO: FROM:" is from Asela Hopkins' First Christmas
Ribbon:  Gina K Designs Rocket Red Polka Dot
Other:  Oval tag cut with Cuttlebug Die


I stamped the flourish on some paper that I've had for a hundred years!  It came on a roll and is just plain.  It is thinner than butcher paper and just begs for stamping!  


Let me make a plug for Gina K Designs ribbon -- I love that stuff.  I know she has looked hard for a good ribbon that ties/lays well.  Over the years I've collected a lot of ribbon and it is all gathering dust because there is just no comparison on the quality of GKD.  The price is extremely economical.  Just go here to the ribbon category and order a little to sample and you will be hooked!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin