Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wagons

I needed two gifts for two of my traveling companions and came up with giving a jar of preserves I made this summer, but wanted to do something different to put them in  -- On Gina K's technique for making square envelopes she mentions the Scor-pal web site and I took a look.  Oh, my goodness there are TONS of ideas.  I made the little wagon for the preserves.  I had to make the wheels a little sturdier with additional wheels stacked together and attached them with brads.





Then I used Shrink Wrap and ribbon to finish them up.
Stamp: Gina K Designs Festive Labels
Paper: Gina K Designs Rocket Red and All Spruced Up
Other: Scor-pal tape (the BEST!), punches, brads

Then I stamped some paper bags and put the Preserve Wagons in the paper bags





















Stamp: GKD Holiday Cheer, Snowflake is from Holiday Hospitality, sentiment is Nina Brackett's Vintage Borders
Paper: GKD Tan Leather and In the Navy cardstock
and the second one:
Stamps: Nina Brackett's Vintage Borders
Paper: All Spruced Up, Rocket Red and GKD download Feeling Flaky
Other: Star Punch, branch punch

My favorite part was making the tags.  Love making tags -- they are quick and easy --- and I can use scraps!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin