Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 56

I made this card for my husband.  He planted some peach and pear trees for us.  He knows how much I like pear preserves and our family dearly loves fresh homemade peach ice cream.  We may not get much fruit this year, but we are looking forward to see what kind of crop we have.  Here is a pic of one of the trees already in bloom.
Here is the Card Patterns Sketch
And here is my card:
Stamp: Verve
Paper:  Stampin Up green, Gina K Designs White card stock, kaiser dp
Other:  Cuttlebug, white embossing powder

Thanks for looking and have a GREAT stamping day.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Joy - This is adorable! Great job with the sketch.

NinaB said...

What a sweet hubby you have, Joy. I'm glad you got to play with the CP sketch this week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin