Monday, March 15, 2010

Repeat Impressions Stamp

Today I wanted to show a stamp I've had for a while but decided to use.  It is from a company called Repeat Impressions.  They have some great images!  Check out their site here.  You will be pleasantly surprised.  I'm impressed with the quality.

Here is the stamp













It can be stamped, cut out and folded or stamped with a mask on the lower bottom part.  I stamped it and cut it out.  I think I want to try using this as an invitation.  You can use either side. One side has some scroll work at the top of each frame, the other side doesn't

Here is the gift card I made and I also made a little envolope to go with it.

The paper is from Papertrey Ink and  a little miscellaneous scrap for the envelope.  I used stamps from Papertrey Ink and Clear Art Stamps and a copic marker.  Look for some other projects using this really neat stamp.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin