Friday, March 5, 2010

Card Postioning Stystem Challenge #156

It's hard to believe Easter is coming.  Seems like we just did Valentines!  Here in East Texas Easter weekend is usually a pretty bright sunny day.  Today I felt like getting out my kids and grandkids Easter baskets and getting them ready.  I usually fill them with candy and little surprises.  Here is a card I quickly made to get me in the basket mood.

Stamp:  Gina K Designs Baskets of Happiness
Paper:  Gina K Designs Lemon Yellow, White, Black Onyx, dp is Basic Grey
Other:  Cuttlebug, Copic Markers, Black Gel Pen

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is so sweet! I love that basket image! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Maria Matter said...

this is lovely Joy!
enjoy your day!
Blessings, Maria

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin