Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Little Paper Shop Challenge

Little Paper Shop has a color challenge this week.  I have ordered a couple of their stamps and can't wait to get them and ink them up.  One is a sweet little girl called Lucy holding a little bird in her hand.  I hope it comes soon!

Here are the colors we were suppose to use:
And here is my card
Stamp:  Paptertrey Ink
Paper:  Gina K Designs Kraft, Sweet Corn and Chocolate Kiss card stock
Other:  Ribbon is Gina K Designs

Have a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of the Lord Jesus!

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This is gorgeous! I just love this stamp and you showed it off so well!

Julia said...

Beautiful! Love the simplicity. Thanks for joining our challenge.

Your stamps shipped on the 18th they should have arrived by now. If you don't have them soon let me know!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin