Thursday, July 15, 2010

Little Paper Shop - Caution Construction Zone Birthday

I received the stamp set Caution Construction Zone from Little Paper Shop yesterday and could not wait to ink it up.  This is one of the BEST masculine stamp sets I have EVER seen!  I LOVE it.  It is simple to color.  I used clear embossing powder with black ink because it gets that shiny appearance.  Love it. 

I used Crystal Effects on the windows and they look glassy!  These cards are for my son in law and grandson that have birthdays next week.  This weekend I want to try my hand at making some wrapping paper.  I'll be using this set a lot because I have 3 son in laws and 3 male grandchildren.  One of my son in laws is in the construction business.   

Here are the cards  The first one measures  4x4, the second is the traditional 5.5x4.25. 
Thank you for looking at my cards.  Have a happy stamping day.

2 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Great stamps and well put together as well! Cheers,

Pam Varnell said...

This is awesome Joy. Love what you did with this set. Great job.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin