Monday, July 19, 2010

Little Paper Shop Challenge 77

Our challenge this week was to use this sketch:

I love the way Little Paper Shop displays their sketch challenges. They are so easy to follow.  The first card I made using this sketch is for a friend who just recently lost her mom.  I will put a few scripture passages in it for her.  The sentiment is from In Loving Memory.  The little bird is from Chirp.  I used my cuttle bug and put a little flourish in the corner instead of a flower.


The next card takes a little liberty with the sketch making the square frame a rectangle.  I just adore this image. It is called Lucy Baking.  The sentiment stamps so clean and clear.  I embossed using brown ink and clear embossing powder.

 
Get inspired and then link your card to the Little Blue Froggy found at the Little Paper Shop Blog.  A randomly drawn winner will get the Jean Rain digi ---- TOO, too cute!!

Thanks for looking at my card.  - Have a HAPPY stamping day. 

2 comments:

Ann Kranitz said...

Joy these are so pretty!!! Great take on the sketch.

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin