Monday, July 19, 2010

Stamp of the Week - Billy

SCROLL DOWN ONE POSTING FOR LITTLE PAPER SHOP SKETCH CHALLENGE.


So it is Stamp of the Week time!!  This week the stamp is Billy.

Each week Wendy will select one stamp to showcase; the Design Team will share some ideas of what you can create with it and offer the featured stamp to their blog readers at 50% OffClick Here to get the 50% off.  This exclusive offer will not be shown on Repeat Impression's website - only on the blogThe House that Stamps BuiltIn order to get the 50% off code you will need to go to the blog.

I paper pieced this -- then my husband said -- Billy is a boy not a girl - boys don't wear pink gingham!  It never occurred to me not to use pink!! I have a daughter who wore overalls all the time when she was little - so when I saw this stamp, I instantly thought of her - that's why the overalls are pink!  The wonderful thing about stamps is you can make it whatever color your heart desires!  So here is "Billie" or Billy in pink overalls!  The sentiment is Thinking of You.

This was made with various scraps of dp.  The picket fence is from my sweet sister who is a Cricut pro.



Now take a look at these designers and what they have created, then order the Billy stamp at a 50% discount from July 19 to 25th only.


I appreciate your taking the time to look at my project.  Have a HAPPY stamping day!! 

9 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You really had the perfect paper scraps to make the rainbow and grass. Cute card!

Whimsey said...

Fabulous card; what an incredible rainbow - love the fence too! Adorable!

Harriet Skelly said...

Oh Joy I love your paper pieced scene! It is like looking at a beautiful quilt!!

Unknown said...

What a fun and happy card, Joy! The paper pieced scene looks fabulous!!

Ayana Posadas said...

GREAT job on this card, Joy!
I just love the little fence and that rainbow scene! So clever and unique! :)

Lynette said...

Super awesome "Billie" card, Joy!! I love the scene, and the rainbow is fabulous!

Joan Ervin said...

I had to laugh at your comments about the pink overalls...Holly wore them, too!!! I love the pink gingham paper piecing and how you created the grass, fence, and rainbow!!!! This is beautiful, Joy!!!!!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Wonderful paper piecing, Joy!

Julie said...

Just adorable...that rainbow is the perfect touch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin