Saturday, July 10, 2010

Little Paper Shop Preview

I'm so excited for the next 3 days - Saturday, Sunday and Monday Little Paper Shop is previewing 3 new sets of stamps!  These will be sets you can use for lots of different occasions.  The first stamp set is called Young at Heart.  Isn't that a neat sounding set!

Every preview day there will be a comment contest.  Anyone that comments on ALL the Design Team members blog is eligible for a gift certificate to the store.  Saturday comments can win a gift certificate for $10!!!   You will have until Thursday night the 15th at 9:00 pm EST to get your comments in and all winner be announced on the LPS blog on Friday.


Here are my cards - this is a fun set!!




















Check out what these other Design Team members have created and leave them a comment to be eligible for the gift certificate.  Then check back Sunday for another preview and another opportunity to win a gift certificate.

8 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Oh my! These are so cute!
The owl one is my favorite!
Such a fun card! :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Congrats on being a guest designer. I know you will have fun with the fab LPS gals!
Your cards are so cute! That measuring tape twill is perfect for the sentiment - it made me LOL. You picked a great image to go with the wise sentiment too. That owl is so cute with the nest you created - very inventive!

Tanya said...

Oh, I love both of these. So clever with the owl and the wiser sentiment. Haha the first sentiment is so cute. Love it paired with the measuring tape ribbon, how perfect!

Allison Rankin said...

I just love that twill measuring tape ribbon (want some!)...in this coloring combo, it is one great card (esp. for a guy!). And I love that you paired the owl with the "wiser" sentiment...I kicked myself once I saw it for not thinking of it myself!

craftymom205 said...

The colors would make great masculine cards. Love the sentiments.

scootingranny said...

Love the sentiments from this set. First card has great shading on the nestabilities cuts and on the second card--love the owl (they are so in now) and the wood-like texture of the background paper and the sentiment goes very well with the owl.

Pam Varnell said...

Gorgeous cards. Love what you did with this set Joy.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Thanks for the inspiration! Here is my take :>)
http://lastminutecrafter.blogspot.com/2010/07/welcome-tweet-baby.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin