Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Anything Goes Challenge

Good Morning Friends!  It's a great day!  It's a great day for an Anything Goes Challenge from Repeat Impressions!  I love these challenges.  I get to use up extra stamped images or extra backgrounds I've made or even extra die cuts!  So here is my card
I made a window card by using a previously ink blended background, die cut a circle and added a circle of acetate - you can see a little of the glare. I stamped in black ink the sentiment from the Hello Set from the Unmounted Series.  Lots and lots of words for a variety of sayings in this set.    In the corner you can see from the inset the Sunflower image and sentiment called You are my Sunshine.  I love this happy image.


Why not join us this week in the challenge --- you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

6 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What an adorable card, Joy! I love the fun rainbow front with the cute little sunflower peeking through the acetate window!

Cheri said...

Oh, sooooo cute, Joy!!! I love that smiling sun flower peeking out of the window.

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - love how you used the acetate - really makes the sunflower just pop. Isn't it nice to pick an already finished bg or die cut. Cuts the work in half - well not really but...

Donna said...

Such a beautiful window card design, stunning blended background and this image is so cute! This card will make someone's day!

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun cheerful card.

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Love that inked background; so pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin