Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Inspiration Time at Repeat Impressions

Good Morning Stamping Friends!  Today at Repeat Impressions the challenge to win a $25.00 gift certificate is this Inspirational Photo
Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has pick out a palette of wonderful colors!  So here's my take on it.

I used one of my favorite images called Vase of Tulips.  The sentiment Celebrate Spring is one a lot of us are going to do when the flowers begin to bloom!

Why not join us this week in the challenge --- you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I have to agree this is one of my favorite floral images from RI. Your coloring on the vase of beautiful tulips is so pretty. I am seeing tulips popping up here in our neighborhood.

Esther Asbury said...

Everyone did such an amazing job this week, don't you think?! -- I love the pretty vase of tulips you colored and created your pretty card with!

Donna said...

This is stunning, lovely coloring, I cant figure out how you colored the vase, it is fabulous and I like the curved velum for your sentiment!

Laurie Unger said...

This is lovely, Joy!

Cheri said...

Beautifully elegant, Joy! This vase of tulips is one of my favorite stamps from Wendy. This card is a gorgsous interpretation of the inspiration board.

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love the background; it looks very textural! And this is one of my favorite RI Stamps, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin