Wednesday, April 10, 2019

TIC TAC TOE TIME

Good morning!  Today it's Tic Tac Toe Time for the challenge this week.  Wendy, owner of Repeat Impressions has made this grid for us to play with.
And here is my card
I needed a few more Easter cards and this will get me started on those last few for my grandkids.  I used the grid Easter, Polka-dots and Dew drops, and the grid Piercing, Off the edge and Dew drops.

The little happy bunny is called Ode to Spring and Easter Blessings sentiment.

Why not join us this week in the challenge --- you could win the $25.00 gift certificate that Wendy is offering in a random drawing.You don't have to use Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  

Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.   

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh wow - you met a lot of the requirements of this Tic Tac
Toe challenge, love this bunny - he looks so happy to see spring finally arrive.

Donna said...

This rabbit always makes me smile! Nice design and coloring. Have a wonderful day!

Esther Asbury said...

I just love that happy bunny image...that's how I feel about spring finally arriving! (smile) Love how you paired your image with the polka-dot paper - so cute!

Cheri said...

More than adorable, Joy...this is such a happy Easter card and I love your take on the challenge board.

Heather said...

This is adorable!! That bunny is just dancing his heart out!

Laurie Unger said...

This is just darling, Joy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin