Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Anything Goes Repeat Impressions Challenge

 Good Morning Friends!  We are so close to Christmas and I am finishing up last minute projects.  I love making ornaments for my tree.  The spool ornaments are from a Pinterest inspired post.  The larger two are ornament die cuts.  I used the Sheet Music from the Legacy Series - it's a great background stamp and can be used so many ways.  For my ornaments it was perfect!  For the spools, I just cut it up and for the 3-D ornaments I just placed my die on the stamped image.


We would love to be inspired by your projects!  You don't have to use 
Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What cute ornaments - and how creative. I'm going to tuck this post away for next year to make some cute ornaments. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Donna said...

Your ornaments are absolutely lovely Joy, great inspiration! Merry Christmas!

Heather said...

So pretty!! I bet they looked wonderful hanging on your tree!

Patti J said...

These are awesome, Joy! What a wonderful idea, and so pretty! Thanks for sharing!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin