Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hi Friends!  It's time for a Tic Tac Toe Challenge from Repeat Impressions.  Here is Wendy's grid


 I used the Ribbon, Kraft & Red & White and Faux Stitching

Repeat Impressions images:

Snowflakes

One Flake to Another


We would love to be inspired by your projects!  You don't have to use 
Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  
 

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love the sentiment on this - I'm thinking it may be one that I have to add to my Christmas collection. Great job on this TTT challenge this month.

Donna said...

Fabulous card Joy, and that snowflake embellishment is a perfect final touch!

Heather said...

This is so beautiful!! I love how those white snowflakes pop off the kraft!! And the little metal snowflake charm is so cute!

Patti J said...

Cuteness! I love the pops of red and white on the Kraft cardstock! Beautifully done, Joy! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin