Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Sketch Challenge from Repeat Impressions

Here is Wendy's (owner of Repeat Impressions) sketch. 


We would love to be inspired by your projects!  You don't have to use 
Repeat Impression stamps but if you do, your name will be entered twice (2x) for a random drawing for a really nice gift certificate from Repeat Impressions.  


I used the images Small butterfly and the sentiment called Recovery.
 
Check out Wendy's blog, The House That Stamps Built for the complete guidelines and link your project there.  

 

You might want to check out what these Rock Star Designers have created to inspire you.  Good luck - and I'm looking forward to seeing your projects.
Thanks for looking at my project!  Have a great stamping day!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Such a striking get well card Joy, your background is gorgeous! Happy New Year!

Glittered Paws said...

Very Pretty Joy - I don't think I have ever noticed that sentiment before but I like it. Perfect for what is going on in our world now, or recovery from a surgery. Sending best wishes for a Happy New Year.

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors you used and how you colored the butterfly! It is stunning! Happy New Year!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin