Monday, December 21, 2020

Pick of the Week Featuring Marquee & Oval Frames

 Good Morning!  Today Wendy is allowing me to feature a stamp and show how I use it.  Repeat Impressions' Frame stamps make your project look so well done.  Here is how I used them.

I have a few last minute Christmas Cards I need to get out TODAY!  So I made several of these


Really such a fast and easy card that's pretty because of the stamps.  I love the East Africa Map Image and it goes so well on a background.  The Marquee Frame is the small one and I stamped the Joy sentiment in red - but you could use so many other sentiment.

Next up is Valentine's Day and I have so many of these to make that I get started the week after Christmas so I can get them in the mail.  Here is what I'm doing this year with the Wavy Oval Frame.  The one I used was the small Wavy Oval Frame



Again fast and easy - the Oval Frame is so pretty and is quick to stamp.  I used the sentiment Happy Valentine's Day, but so many other sentiments fit so well.  In the next few weeks you will see other ways I'm using the Marquee and Oval Frames.

Thanks for looking at my cards - have a happy Stamping Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin